Thread: FS- Set of early heat exchangers

FS- Set of early heat exchangers

A friend of mine replaced the original heat exchangers on his 1967 911S with SSIs many years ago and is tired of them taking up space in his garage, so he is offering them for sale. I saw them today and took some pictures, and they are really in pretty good shape for such old parts. There are some dents in the sheet metal on one side but it still looks very sound, no cracks or tearing, a couple of pinholes in one of the collectors near the muffler flanges which look very repairable, and one of the brackets that attach the sheet metal shrouding to the pipes is broken, but should also be easily welded up. The flanges are all very straight and solid, with no erosion, as you can see from the pics.

He is asking $300 OBO for the pair if anyone is interested. You can email him directly for more info, as I am not involved except for posting this ad and pics for him.

Thx,
    TT
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

Similar Threads

1. FS: Early SWB Heat Exchangers Pair
    By mrbmw2002 in forum For Sale: 911 Parts