Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1968 911 Coupe For Sale

1968 911 Coupe For Sale

For Sale:

1968 Tangerine 911 Coupe (original color)
    I am the 3rd or 4th owner not sure (I've had the car almost 10 years)
    Original Motor, less than 60K.
    No dents, bondo, or visible sheet metal damage. (Car was hit in the rear passenger quarter panel in the 70's)
    Fuch's (5) Excellent Condition w/hubcaps (on the care now) Mich tires... all correct size. Reconditioned by Wheel Enhancement.
    Complete set (5) of original chrome steel wheels w/hubcaps.
    Interior is all original, vinyl. No tears, or sun damage, very good condition.
    Car has original Texas plates.
    I have most of the original records including the window sticker, brochures, and car manual. Car was bought in San Antonio. Has original Bendix radio and Koni shocks (dealer option).
    Original tool kit and most if not all pieces.
    Everything works except the windshield washer and the front lid shocks. The car has been a delight for me but I must sell.

Included in this sale will be the following items:
    1969 911s Rebuilt Long Block by SuperTech (very nice engine) bought in 2001 never used. It really shouldn't sit much longer...
    Original rebuilt 911s "S" tach. I think it goes up to 10 grand, can't remember.
    New Behr oil cooler.
    Rebuilt aluminum "S" calipers with SS pistons. Won't fit on car w/o an updated front end.
    Factory manuals, part and maint.

This is a nice car, I did my part and took care of it for the time I've had it. The previous owner was a collector and I spoke with the original owner's son who said his father loved the car. He was a dentist in Houston.

I am looking for the high teen's low 20's. I'll post pics sometime this wknd.

You have a PM
    Thanks Randy

PM sent

Thanks
    Henry

I to sent a PM
    Joe Annicelli
    Early 911S Registry #751
    Polo Red/Black 1967 Porsche 911S Coupe "Walter"
    Black/Red 1967 Alfa GTJr. Coupe "Nero"
    Italian Red 1994 Ducati 900SS/SP looks fast standing still
    Italian Red 1957 Gilera 150 Sport

Ahhhh the sixties... I envision myself one early Saturday morning wearing plaid shorts, black shoes with white socks smoking a cigarette heading to the hardware store to buy a bag of nails.
    SWB cars are an acquired taste however once acquired theirs no turning back.

Response to inquiries

Yes, the car and longblock go together in the sale (its on Supertechs pallet, still wrapped in plastic. It has never been turned. (does not include the S distributor, sorry) 2.0L
    No, there is no rust anywhere on the car, zero, nada, zip.
    The floor plan is in excellent condition, no dents etc.
    The accident damage in the 70's was done by a Houston Porsche Dealer, I'll have to check.
    All the chrome on the car is in very good condition as well as the original steel chrome wheels. They still have what I believe to be a factory valve stem paperclip looking piece on these sets of wheels (I'm not sure what you call it).
    The car is not a T it is the 1968 911 Coupe USA, has the "L" motor. This motor turns, fires up. This is the original engine, seals, etc.

I'll post some pics this wkend.

Thanks for the inquiries.

Is there somewhere I could call you, a friend of mine will be going through San Antonio this weekend, and might be a good opportunity to have the car inspected.

Thanks

hdavis@avantel.net
    Henry

You have another PM
    Randy

Anybody interested in going together to purchase the car? I’m interested in the 69 motor…

If the seller answers sure, I want to have someone see it this weekend. I don't want the motor (if the original one runs)
    Henry

Anyone heard back from Boschdog?
    I PM'd a few times about the car and engine, and so far haven't heard back?
    Henry, did your guy ever make it out to Texas