Page 200 of 268 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2676

Thread: 1973 Carrera RS Cars for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by mbmcrae View Post
    Any opinions on value for the RM car? Sounds like engine, gearbox, front lid, quarter panels, and seats have been replaced. Fresh restoration but wonder what else was done.

https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/a...ouring/1019870
    i’d want to see a comprehensive history and I’d want to see photos during and preferably before restoration.

History (nope)

Quote Originally Posted by DB68 View Post
    i’d want to see a comprehensive history and I’d want to see photos during and preferably before restoration.
    Nothing posted in regards to pre-restoration photos or history. Car estimated at $500-575k

Anybody have information on the car? Or opinions on value given the replacement motor and trans?

Thanks

Matt

Nothing posted in regards to pre-restoration photos or history. Car estimated at $500-575k

Anybody have information on the car? Or opinions on value given the replacement motor and trans?

Thanks

Matt
    For a non matching numbers car I’d say that estimated range is optimistic at least based on where these cars sell in Europe. I’d ask them for details of history and restoration although I have been amazed at how poor auction houses are at supplying this information though.
    Last edited by DB68; 01-03-2021 at 02:00 PM.

Any opinions on value for the RM car? Sounds like engine, gearbox, front lid, quarter panels, and seats have been replaced. Fresh restoration but wonder what else was done.

https://rmsothebys.com/en/auctions/a...ouring/1019870

+1 interested to hear what people know about this car.

I am looking for a no stories pref unrestored RS in LHD, i raced in the Pirelli and Goodrich Porsche Production series back in the late 80's/90's and the grid was full of real RS's back then.

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar
    460 is fully restored, not bad at all besides a few details. They have fitted a later oil tank which is a pity.

Cees

Quote Originally Posted by fourteenten View Post
    460 is fully restored, not bad at all besides a few details. They have fitted a later oil tank which is a pity.

Cees
    Thanks do you know much about the car ?

Quote Originally Posted by jmldn View Post
    +1 interested to hear what people know about this car.

I am looking for a no stories pref unrestored RS in LHD, i raced in the Pirelli and Goodrich Porsche Production series back in the late 80's/90's and the grid was full of real RS's back then.
    I recently bought a car that raced in those series, driven by Keith Russell. I’ve been trying to find more coverage to see if I can find any more details of the history of the car. I think he was racing from ‘85 until maybe ‘90.

i remember him, also i might have some old race results from the series, i will check.

Quote Originally Posted by jmldn View Post
    i remember him, also i might have some old race results from the series, i will check.
    Here’s a photo of the car I recently found on Flickr. This was at Snetterton in ‘90

F11A349E-3518-45A8-A47F-FD684891EEF4.jpg

Yes very familiar! I will see what i have that could be of interest