Thread: Heuer Rally Master price

Heuer Rally Master price

What are the going prices for the Heuer Rally Master set like the one pictured.
    I'm looking for one for our '73.
    http://onthedash.com/Guide/_DashMoun..._Rally-Master/
    Thanks,
    Harold #334

$2000 - $3500

Depending on condition and seller you get it from.

Richard

Thanks. Is there much of a price diffence between the stop watch being a "Sebring" vs. "Monte Carlo.
    H.

Wink heuers

They are fantastic, and prices are going up constantly. They usually were mounted as pairs so I recommend buying a pair to have a matching patina. Looks at these websites:
    www.onthedash.com
    www. Autochron.co.uk

Milou / Registry #884
    www.ecurielyford.com

I have been following these early Heuer dash timers for some time now and based on my still limited knowledge, you would want to stick to the Monte Carlo vs the Sebring. As Milou mentioned the RALLY PAIR is the ultimate to have: Master Time and Monte Carlo. These timers are very scarce and unobtainum because even the vintage Ferrari guys snap em up. Lunar Lighting sells them for a pretty penny WARNING: these timers are mechanical and could be serviced by a knowledgeable watch repair shop BUT pay close attention to the condition of the dial as they cannot be cosmetically repaired.

Good luck in your search !

Thanks for the links, they are very cool. I didn't realize how weak the dollar is to the pound. I found a set for 1250 pounds which didn't seem too bad until I converted it.

Cosley if you are not in a hurry they do pop up, here in Europe when i go to some events they have them, next event i will keep my eye open and i will e mail you if i see some thing intresting, thats if you have not bought them yet.

Platas,
    That would be great. I'm not in a hurry.
    thanks,
    Harold #334
    '73S
    http://www.dp935registry.com/