Thread: Part request, a little help with shipping

Part request, a little help with shipping

Hi guys,
    I have a favor to ask from someone who lives in the US and I hope one of you can help me out.

Besides my early 911 I have another hobby together with my father. That hobby is driving off road with a Jeep CJ7

At the moment we're in the proces of replacing the carburated engine for a fuel injected one. Along this proces we're also replacing all worn-out parts etc. You can almost talk of a restoration.

We also bought a new winch and this is where the favour comes in
    We need a wich plate and they are very hard to find for a CJ. I found one on Ebay but the seller doesn't want to ship outside the US.

Is there a possibility that I buy this plate, let it ship to one of you in the US and that you send it to me (in The Netherlands)? That would really help me out.
    Of course I'll be paying for the effort and time!

I hope someone can help me.

Regards,

Semjon

Semjon

As a fellow Jeeper I'll do it. PM and we set up addresses and contact info and all that.

Ryan
    1970 911 S Barnfind/Work in progress
    1976 911 S Ducktailed Targa with a 3.0 (I know...I know...mid year,but I love her too.)

PM sent. Thank you very much in advance!

Semjon

Similar Threads

1. Muffler skirt part numbers request
    By fryardds in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 05:38 PM
  2. Request......
    By Chuck Miller in forum Evergreen (Washington)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:19 PM
  3. Request........
    By Chuck Miller in forum New York
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:18 PM
  4. Request......
    By Chuck Miller in forum ErsteGruppe
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:17 PM
  5. Vintage part quiz....name that part!
    By EARLY911ZOO in forum Technical Info