Thread: Australian TYP 901 Register...membership

Australian TYP 901 Register...membership

Gidday from Down Under.

A number of people at Sonoma expressed a desire to join our Down Under organisation The Australian TYP 901 Register Inc. so as to particiapte in our chat forum, to acquire one of "those" hats, to have access to the recently designed grille badge and to generally give us Aussies a hard time via the net.

The Australian TYP 901 Register was set up 2 years ago for those who own or are interested in the 1965 - 1973 911 (901) cars

Here's how to do it.

Cost $50 Aussie per year (about $38US). No joining fee for O/seas members.

Membership kit including hat, window decal etc is posted to you. 2 magazines per year.

Invitation sent to you to register for the chat Forum

You can Pay Pal me at: clyde@the-boyers.biz or send a money order/cheque with your application (I am the treasurer). Don't forget to Pay Pal in Aussie dollars.

Don't worry I will only use you money on high quality parts Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!

Fill in the application form and post via air mail to my address which is on the form or fax to Phil on 011 61 39465 5591 or just email me all the information on the form. Same email address as paypal address.

We look forward to having lots of you join as members to help our group grow.

We have Chuck Miller, Kent Moore, Chris Latshaw, Chris Tallon as members allready and Chuck has been great in advising re the set up of our Forum (no membership, no access) and also helped me re-design the new grille badge for our register.

Thanks for your interest in our like group.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6