Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pssst...hey man, check this out...

Pssst...hey man, check this out...

Many thanks to Gary Schultz for taking time away from his hectic schedule to update the site: http://www.rgruppe.org/Gallery/Treffen06/index.html
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by bob tilton
    Many thanks to Gary Schultz for taking time away from his hectic schedule to update the site: http://www.rgruppe.org/Gallery/Treffen06/index.html
    Very cool
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

Wow,..great pics!

I felt like I was almost there,...
    Steve Weiner
    Rennsport Systems
    Portland Oregon
    E-mail: porsche@rennsportsystems.com
    http://www.rennsportsystems.com

Excellent collection. I'm sure we will see them again at future Treffens. Nice work Gary.
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell

Thanks Bob, but all I did was throw them up on a website. It's easy to do when you've got professional photographers and graphic artists shooting photos for the site! Check out some of Bob's compositions, John Gray's shots along the coast, Dave Bouzaglou's shots at the track or Randy Well's shots of the group coming down from the Pacific North West . . .

wonderful stuff!

---gary
    Gary

Great shots, good eye Bob.

By the way, who owns that gorgeous Signal Orange 67' S? What a beautiful car.
    Bobby
    71' Olive 2.2E Targa / Early S #491

I've always considered the glass to be half full...that is until I reached middle age and realized that it is actually half empty.

Bobby,

It was parked right out side my door the first Treffen I went to in '03. I was hooked!

Great photos guys of this years event.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

So many nice cars & great people !

Looking back at all these photos makes me realize there are a number of you I never got to say hello to. I parked next to the signal 67 at The Racers Groupe. Nice guy....sweet car.

Wish I had taken more pictures...it's such an early car overload, hard to take it all in! I guess that's why I will be back again & again

Thanks Bob & Gary, SWB Sam & everyone for all the great pictures.
    1973 911E Viper Green
    2021 Spyder PTS Signal Yellow
    2019 Carrera T Racing Yellow
    2008 Boxster S Ltd. Ed Orange
    2007 911 GT3 Meteor Grey

@Type911 instagram
    RGruppe #295
    Zuffenhausen secret weapon

Guys,

The owner of the beautiful signal orange '67S is no other then Fred Stewart the legal and financial advisor to this club... Fred helped establish the Registry here in SoCal after Vern and Betsi needed help and was one of the founding board members that recruited me back 10 years ago .... Fred is also one of the founding members of the RGruppe....

Fred is now busy with his many Porsche projects and is no longer an active board member...

Please see post #37

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...=signal+orange

Fred is a friend and a great and very knowledgeable guy... he used to judge PCA concours for years...

Gary,

These are GREAT pics....... thanks bud,

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

So many cool cars and so little time to shoot them. I wish that I had taken more pics with the new camera but you know how it is...you make your way around and end up running your jaw too much instead of taking pics. Anyway, currently saving for a new lens to hopefully turn out more "creative" images.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com