Thread: 73 RS Option Ordering Guide

73 RS Option Ordering Guide

I WTB a copy of the option ordering guide for the 73 RS that includes the Option Number and description. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Duane
    707 843 5698

if a copy is acceptable, you should be able to print from Ernie Wilberg's wonderful site;

http://www.pbase.com/911r

if you need an original, i wish you well
    HTH
    best
    jerry

Smile Thank you

Hey thanks for sharing that site information! It will work just fine to have copies.

Ernie's site does have a wealth of information but it doesn't have an RS ordering guide as best I can tell.

I have been looking for one of these also and can't seem to find one. If you do come up with one please let us know. Thanks.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-16-2015, 08:50 PM
  2. Need advice on ordering proper replacement shocks
    By BrentF in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-25-2013, 03:21 PM
  3. Ordering a Car from the Factory in late 1968...
    By beh911 in forum General Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 01:45 PM
  4. Ordering From Mittlemotor In Germany
    By 71-911T in forum General Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 09:28 AM
  5. sport customer option ordering sheet
    By mike walker in forum General Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 02:53 PM