Thread: Will Build to Suit: custom opportunity

Will Build to Suit: custom opportunity

We just purchased a very clean straight 1969 911E shell. We have room on our calendar to accept one custom build for a discerning client. Kind of Overhaulin for Porsches , but it will take close to a year to make it!

As you may or may not know, we have built quite a few cars for clients over the years nationwide. Some of them have garnered articles in excellence magazine and have graced this website's pages. I would love to do a complete ground up build for someone that appreciates the sports purpose 911s and will drive the %$&^* out of it when its finished.

My ideas gravitate to , but are certainly not limited to, a couple models:

1) super light 73 RSR replica: all composite outer skin , including roof, with chrome moly cage. Proper coil over suspension, 3.6 motor or ?, Strengthened/ re geared 915, front mounted oil tank- basically a race car that is street legal , yet terrifying on the track or street when the pedal is put down. Carpeted and sealed- so it's not a drafty /leaky s.o.b. Anticipated weight would be 1750-1800 lbs finished

2) 911ST replica: much milder than #1 done all in steel with dual front fender mounted oil coolers, thru trunk oil lines (ala 911R and T/R) , hand done ST flares, thru hood Blau filler cap, large tank, reinforced chassis mods (just like the real thing) , correct replica ST seats, rolll bar, can be outfitted with variety of engines and transmissions, upgraded suspension but period looking, Air conditioning? why not?- if you crave a distance cruiser. Minilites or 15" 8 and 9 fuchs- Michelin TB 15s for correct sized rubber. This one could be termed the sports/ cruiser capturing the sports purpose attitude of the early factory racers, yet combining the creature comforts and reliability of a more contemporary model

Price? Of course that will depend totally on content and level of detail required. Send me an e mail outlining your ideas and expectations. I will respond with a brief outline on what it will cost. It would be greatly appreciated if you do not waste my time if not seriously interested.

Thank you
    Dave Bouzaglou
    TRE Motorsports, Inc

info@tremotorsports.com
    Member #755
    Conda Green 70 911S
    70 black 914-6 3.2
    70 911 "Speedster" project
    "74 IROC" tribute Jade Green RSR

Oh to be reminded yet again that I don't have cubic dollars to spend. If I did, they would be yours...

Can you say 2.1 turbo replica?
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Talking Mr Tre Cup

Dear Mr TRE Cup,

Thank You Kindly For Your Very Generous Offer To Build A Light Weight 3.6 Liter RSR.

Based Entirely Your Reputaion And My Direct Personal Experiences with you I Feel That Should You Build me Such a Car It Would Be Blindingly Fast and Difficult To Control!

Unfortunitaly My Religion (and Yours) Stricly Prohibits Doing Anything That Might Temp Me To Do Somthing Illegal, Like Driving over The Posted Speed Limit or That May Be Considered Dangerous To Myself or Others. Being a Very Religous Person I Will Have To Decline Your Generous Offer..

Another Member Of The Tribe Named Mr. Bernstein Has Offered To Sell Me One Of His Cars.

I Have Elected To Proceed With Kennys Car Because In My Opinion It Will Be More Controlable and like your RSR it also Has the Engine in the rear to help handling and going fast around corners..

Although his car Probably Will Not Accelerate as Fast as your RSR ..
    Thanks again!..

Here Is A Photo..
    Attached Images Attached Images

OY VEY!

My sciatica is acting up just thinking of such a ride. Besides- you think they will let you drive that to schule and park it out front on Yom Kippur? Such a shonda !
    Member #755
    Conda Green 70 911S
    70 black 914-6 3.2
    70 911 "Speedster" project
    "74 IROC" tribute Jade Green RSR

Smile Parking For Schule Is No Problem...that Bud Stuff Is Kosher..

In The Very Reformed Congrations In The Malibu Area They Offer Either Manischevitz Or Bud....(because Bud Is Cheaper)

That Is Why The Youngest Son Asks All Those Dumb Questions On Pesach..

After A Few Sips Of Bud The Men Are So Drunk The Have To Be Reclined And Proped Up With Pillows (like A King) And They Cant Remember What He Just Asked....

They invented the Simmes And Gefilte Fish To Soak Up The Alcohol...

Baruch Ayatolla (i Mean Atah) Adoni.....