We just purchased a very clean straight 1969 911E shell. We have room on our calendar to accept one custom build for a discerning client. Kind of Overhaulin for Porsches , but it will take close to a year to make it!

As you may or may not know, we have built quite a few cars for clients over the years nationwide. Some of them have garnered articles in excellence magazine and have graced this website's pages. I would love to do a complete ground up build for someone that appreciates the sports purpose 911s and will drive the %$&^* out of it when its finished.

My ideas gravitate to , but are certainly not limited to, a couple models:

1) super light 73 RSR replica: all composite outer skin , including roof, with chrome moly cage. Proper coil over suspension, 3.6 motor or ?, Strengthened/ re geared 915, front mounted oil tank- basically a race car that is street legal , yet terrifying on the track or street when the pedal is put down. Carpeted and sealed- so it's not a drafty /leaky s.o.b. Anticipated weight would be 1750-1800 lbs finished

2) 911ST replica: much milder than #1 done all in steel with dual front fender mounted oil coolers, thru trunk oil lines (ala 911R and T/R) , hand done ST flares, thru hood Blau filler cap, large tank, reinforced chassis mods (just like the real thing) , correct replica ST seats, rolll bar, can be outfitted with variety of engines and transmissions, upgraded suspension but period looking, Air conditioning? why not?- if you crave a distance cruiser. Minilites or 15" 8 and 9 fuchs- Michelin TB 15s for correct sized rubber. This one could be termed the sports/ cruiser capturing the sports purpose attitude of the early factory racers, yet combining the creature comforts and reliability of a more contemporary model

Price? Of course that will depend totally on content and level of detail required. Send me an e mail outlining your ideas and expectations. I will respond with a brief outline on what it will cost. It would be greatly appreciated if you do not waste my time if not seriously interested.

Thank you
Dave Bouzaglou
TRE Motorsports, Inc

info@tremotorsports.com