Thread: I've seen some BS before but this takes the cake.

I've seen some BS before but this takes the cake.

eBay item

Kinda scares one right off the bat when he says, "This was the only year Porsche offered it's Mechanical Fuel Injection system for the 911 making this truely a car for the collector!" The rest of the BS is just more icing for the cake.

I better get one of 'dem models, eh? Believe me, looking for a car is just plain a PITA.

Here It Is Boys!...

Being offered is a classic late year 1971 911T European Wide Body with early 1972 911E engine.
    What does that sentence mean???

I sent him an email informing him of his innacuracies.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Where did you begin? I mean, there must be 10 things inconsistent between the photos and description alone... it's a 1971, so who the hell replaced the entire interior? cause that is not a '71 interior. And how can the interior be "very good" but you need two new front seats and the floor mats are missing? No doubt he has been "running around the desert" because he stole it and is trying to stay one step ahead of the law.

B-b-buy Bushwood?!?!
    I think the scariest thing about this one is that I've seen way worse.
    Sandy Isaac
    '69 911E

Clearly you guys don't see the potential of this fine automobile.
    1970 911S Targa
    On the road again soon.

Similar Threads

1. Fire takes House and Cars
    By rsr1975 in forum General Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-07-2023, 02:54 AM
  2. Gumby takes a win.
    By John Straub in forum General Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 12:43 PM
  3. The 914-6 Takes Shape