Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is anyone going to the GAF in Ventura this year?

leave Phoenix...

under the cover of darkness and heat...and arrive at the Ventura Marriott around 10:00 AM Friday. Those hours allowed us to miss the heat and traffic last year. We were able to have a Gruppe dinner last year and beverages by the hotel pool. Fun time for all. I hope this year will be the same.

Shawn.
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

Geoffrey's for lunch??

Shawn,

Your plans sound pretty good to me. Just a sugestion, if you do arrive around 10 on Friday, come to Malibu and have lunch with us. I am assuming we will still be keeping that tradition alive. Its only 30 minutes or so, south of the Marriott??

Dinner Friday and Saturday night, anywhere, with everyone will be lots of fun.

As it gets closer, we'll finalize the plans.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Quote Originally Posted by Bobboloo
    GAF has had a great turn out every year since it started. The Early S Registry usually has a display parking area combined with R Gruppe. You should look into it if you come.

To me the only thing the show misses is some interactive entertainment in the form of an either an autocross or maybe an engine dyno.
    There's always the short track next door........ ;

Like driving looking out the passenger window?

We'll have a booth inside exposing some new and existing products- stop on in and say hello!
    dave
    Member #755
    Conda Green 70 911S
    70 black 914-6 3.2
    70 911 "Speedster" project
    "74 IROC" tribute Jade Green RSR

Ventura

Hi All,

GTSclassics will be there as well with our existing and maybe some new ones.We also would like to announce that GTSclassics will be moving from Henderson,Nevada to Wimberley ,Texas after the Ventura Show.
    We will conduct business as usual and will be sending out seats again after the 17.9.2006.For any inconvenience we apologize and promise to do better.
    with warm regards Stefan GTSclassics 702 353 7175 at ClassicCarSeats.com
    regards Stefan GTSclassics
    702 353 7175
    ClassicCarSeats.com

anyone driving in from the PNW ?

long shot, i know, but if anyone driving in from the PNW area, please drop me a line.
    thanks!
    jerry