Thread: Open Day and Grand Re-opening Sale (Downunder!)

www.spyderautomobiles.com .au

Open Day and Grand Re-opening Sale (Downunder!)

A lot of you guys know we've been slogging away for weeks and weeks doing renovations, refurbishments and stocktake at Spyder Automobiles...well I am very pleased to say that the job is nearly done (these things never really finish do they ) and that we re-opened last Monday! To celebrate and show off our great painting and decorating skills we're hosting an open day and grand sale/release of a huge array of our parts and memorabilia surplus to our needs and collection. We'll cover from pre-A 356 through 911 to selected watercooled parts and the coffee will be hot and the biscuits yummy all day!

Initial details of this one day, once only event on Saturday August 19 are available at www.spyderautomobiles.com.au. I'll be updating the site over the next couple of weeks with a sampling of goodies on offer. Aussies; here's your chance to prise some bits out of us and to drop by to say hi. OS guys/gals - find a Aussie friend on the board and send them along with your shopping list - all welcome; the more the merrier!

Cheers,
    Lisa
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

www.spyderautomobiles.com.au

www.spyderautomobiles.com .au

Smile Going all weekend...

I've been almost flooded with emails of good wishes (and wishlists ) and we still have almost a week to go 'til party time!

So Mike and I thought we'd punish each other just a little more and throw open the doors not only on Saturday, but also on Sunday from 10.00am til 2.00pm (at which point I will need a stretcher and some good lookin' medics )

There are some sample pics of goodies on the webpage (sorry but I haven't been very creative due to lack of time - like it's 5.15am here and I haven't been to bed yet!)...

No inventory list will be available - but we do have 500 goodie bags going together for our visitors , loads of coffee, tea and bikkies and lots of bits and pieces available for everyone.

Looking forward to seeing you Erwin .

Cheers,

Lisa
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

www.spyderautomobiles.com.au

Hope the Grand Opening's everything you'd wished for and then a ton more folks. Toss a few shrimp on da barby and I'll be right over (virtually that is )
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330