Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rolex Vintage Fall Festival@ Lime Rock

Rolex Vintage Fall Festival@ Lime Rock

SEPT1-4,JUST RECEIVED MY ACCEPTANCE,WILL BE THERE WITH MY 911R #32 GROUP #9;WILL ALSO HAVE MY '68S factory race car on display,stop by and say hi

I'll be there Frank. Will definately stop by. Anyone arranging a get together?
    Tom

get together

Tom,why don't you team up with a member of this board and organize something

Good idea Frank, I am up here by Lime rock. Perhaps we could get together for a beer or two after the day at the track. I've room for quite a few cars out front. I'm up for it. What do you all think?
    Tom

update?

Frank....

Any updates on that '70 blood orange car?.......

fall festival

Tom,put something togrther and invite everybody,I 'll be tied up with my entry for the event

joel.work in progress,now fitted with 2.5 ltre twin plug motor with 46 webers,guessing about 280-300 hp,centerfill fuel tank;rsr suspension;getting close to being done

OK, is anyone up to a little cocktail hour get together after the races on Sat? There's plenty of room here perhaps a car show also. Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Tom

Hey Frank ; why not bring your orange car to ?; I want to see this motor !!!
    (and the center fill hood...)

Regards

Does your 68 lightweight is the Jacques Bienvenue car ??

yes

qui it is; the orange car is not done yet I will have 4 early cars at the track