Thread: Any Upcoming Events Scheduled for WI, IL, IN, or MI?

Any Upcoming Events Scheduled for WI, IL, IN, or MI?

Hello, I am looking to see if there are any driving events scheduled for the remainder of this year in WI, IL, IN, or MI. I would love to get together with other local early 911 folks for a group drive in the area.

Central Indiana PCA Fall Brake DE

When: September 15-17, 2006
    Where: Putnam Park Road Course

info at:

http://cirpca.org/Events/FallBrake/Default.aspx

Illinois Swap Meet 9/30 Lake Geneva Cruise 10/1

I'm hosting a early 911/356 indoor swap meet and lit sale on 9/30. Anyone who wants to join us for a cruise up to Lake Geneva the next day is invited. Got some awesome back roads. Haig Haleblian 815-482-7067
    Haig Haleblian
    67 Stan Townes Speedster
    70 911 S Silver/Black Sport Seats S/R
    71 911 S Signal Yellow/Blk Alloy Decks
    57 Barnfind Ruby Red Speedster
    57 Orange/Tan Two Owner Cab 38k miles documented
    58 Stone Grey/Red Coupe/Red

More parts and parts cars than any man needs

Scott,

The last 2 years our group of midwest early 911 owners have planned a small Fall event (late Oct or early Nov). We usually plan it very casually so stay tuned for more info. We are open to suggestions for places to go also. The guys in the group come from WI, IL, IN, MI and OH. A somewhat centralized location works best for everyone.

Haig,

Your event sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately I will be out of town that weekend or I would make the trip up. Keep our little Fall gathering in mind if you would like to join us also.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Hey guys, thanks for the responses. Brian, you can count me in on the fall event. As a suggestion, southwestern WI is an excellent place for driving, but may be too far away for our IN and MI friends. Northern MI could be nice as well, although I am not too familiar with that area. Keep me posted and I guess I may see you in Rockford.

Scott