Thread: FS: NOS 914/6 Belts, Weber 46IDA's, 906 Cams

FS: NOS 914/6 Belts, Weber 46IDA's, 906 Cams

Just clearing out a few more things, extras from the GT project.

I have two full sets (drivers and passengers) NOS 914/6 seatbelts with hardware, perhaps these are similar to early 911S, 911T belts? They are perfect for you concours guys! $500/set

Set of early Weber 46IDA3c carbs with linkage and air cleaners and banjo fittings. I bought these with the intention of rebuilding them and never got around to it...pretty certain they need to be cleaned up. $2000

Lastly, a set of REAL 906 cams, not a regrind. Sorry no nuts on these. $1500

Buyer pays shipping...would prefer cashier's check on the Webers and Cams will take Paypal on the belts
    Attached Images Attached Images

And the cams....

All these are listed on Pelican as well...if anyone has any idea about the belts and if they are the same as early 911 belts please let me know.

Thanks,
    Peter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sithot:

Tom I just realized you sent me a PM...so, look for an email.

Thanks,
    Peter

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 07:24 AM
  2. WTB Used E Cams
    By gsjohnson in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2009, 07:49 PM
  3. Help ID these cams
    By drwhosc in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 3