Thread: How much?

Why not contact the seller? How would anyone here know?

OR did you want estimates of its worth?

I don't want to buy the car but I'd like to know the price from a curiosity point of view.

The Carrera Club Sport is one of those rare (especially in this country) cars that's tough to price. It doesn't have any significant miles on it and that making pricing it even more difficult. Everything Road Scholars (now they're the aircooledguys?) sells is on the high end of pricing. They probably want $90k. It's probably a $70-90k car due to the rarity and low mileage. Color is pretty too.
    Carl Bauer - OBP
    1979 RoW 911SC
    1969 Subaru 360 - 1969 Winkelmann WDF1 - 2016 KTM RC390

They are

Asking $105K.
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

The CS is not a lot different from a regular 911 of the same vintage. Frere has a good section on it. Some will pay a lot extra for anything even a little 'special.'

The really special cars are the R, S-T, RS, SC-RS, and to some extent RS America.

Club Sport

Stacy would know best, but in my understanding the CS would be a better instrument than the RS America, but apparently at a significant premium.

BTW, did they seam-weld the CS bodies?
    1973 911E - Viper Green
    1973 911T - Light Ivory, becoming Glacier Blue RS

Everything you want to know about the car from 1987.

1987 Christophorus issue 207:

Carl Bauer - OBP
    1979 RoW 911SC
    1969 Subaru 360 - 1969 Winkelmann WDF1 - 2016 KTM RC390

they are rare, but i dont think they made 7 or 8, not many, i thinks a couple hundred , the total 911 mag, had a veruy intresting article 2 issue ago on this, the last one sold in the UK, was for 50 K esterling, thats about 35 K euros. offcourse not low mailage like the beutiful green one.