Thread: FS: Racemark Steering wheel and hub

FS: Racemark Steering wheel and hub

The Racemark steering wheel, Leather Porsche Emblem horn button and period solid alum. hub adapter that was in my 70 when I bought it. These date to apprx. 1977 judging from old pics of my car. No rips, tears, cracking, checking or even real scratches in the leather. Great color and patina. 360mm off the top of my head IIRC. The stitching needs to be replaced. $200 for the complete bolt on package. For an additional reasonable (not upholstery professional) fee I can restitch it for you. I've done leather work for over 30 yrs now and I already have the proper materials.

I had planned to keep this wheel but, since I finally found a period MOMO solid hub I'm going to stick with my MOMOs I've bought (I'll be thinning that herd out too). I love it from the Period Parts Whore perspective but, I like my MOMOs so much better that it would just end up hanging on a wall.

Email me if interested and i'll send you full res pics from home. michaelfred@sbcglobal.net
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

could you send me pics please,@ rotlinemotorsport,@yahoo.es.
    intrested, thank you.

Adding pics.

Ok...have to write something...message too short...blah, blah, blah.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

email sent
    Tom Morgan
    Charlotte, NC
    '18 Carrera T - R #368, S #692
    1973 Giulia Super 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by 70SATMan
    I love it from the Period Parts Whore perspective but, I like my MOMOs so much better that it would just end up hanging on a wall.
    Whore? I'd like to think you are an afficianado.

Best,

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Quote Originally Posted by sithot
    Whore? I'd like to think you are an afficianado.

Best,

Tom
    Sometimes one has to take an objective eye at ones own inner self. I shamefully admit I would probably sell myself for the right 100 liter ralley tank
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Quote Originally Posted by racemor
    email sent
    Sent you a reply Tom.
    Michael

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Quote Originally Posted by 70SATMan
    I shamefully admit I would probably sell myself for the right 100 liter ralley tank
    These can be fabricated. I've talked with at least 2 people who say they've done it quite successfully. Should not be any more work than the RuF tank I once owned.

I'm considering the mission. I'd like to pull a mold of the top of one. Using a new tank would make me feel a little better too.

Fuel Safe will install a bladder in just about anything. Gasoline riding 1 foot from my feet isn't the most ideal location!

Best,

Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111