Thread: 356 NOS panels - many & rare

www.spyderautomobiles.com .au

Cool 356 NOS panels - many & rare

I know...not early 911, but I figured as I am an Early S Registry member that I would offer these up here first for the BBS to get first bite .

We don't do body restorations any more. We won't do body restos any more. I won't change my mind. (I am trying to convince myself here; not you guys!)...

So...the many rare 356 NOS panels are going to new homes and off our shelves.

Rear fenders (guards down here ) to suit: 1950-54 356 Coupe and Cabrio, 356A Speedster, T2 A Coupe, T5 B Coupe, T6 Coupe, T6 Roadster. Some pairs, some singles.

Lock panel for T6/C.

Rear inner panel for T6/C (Reutter) Coupe.

T2/T5 Coupe roof connecting piece.

T2 bulkhead behind tank

T5 front guard (fender)

Specific Right Hand Drive Panels:
    T6/C complete tank floor
    T6/C pedal board panel

These are all NOS...not the crappy repros

I can bundle, sell separately or sell as a whole package hence no prices as it will depend on the request. I will pack and ship anywhere from Aus. at buyer's expense.

Pics are available, as are genuine part numbers for you to verify application.

Email enquiries please (not pm) to porsches at spyderautomobiles dot com dot au.

Soon to be placed on evilbay ...

Cheers,
    Lisa
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

www.spyderautomobiles.com.au

Post these on the 356 Registry, too (if you haven't already). I already know that I will be crying in old age wondering why I didn't buy these.
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

Thanks Kenik,

That's tomorrow's job....and yeah I'll probably be crying when they're gone .

But they take a fair amount of space to house properly and they're wasted just sitting on our shelves.

Cheers,

Lisa
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

Lisa.... what is a T5 front guard?

Is a t5 front guard the bumper or a nose panel part?

Sorry Mike,

Should have said T5 front fender...they are guards to us down here .

Cheers,
    Lisa
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726

Pics loaded on webpage

I have loaded pics of most of the panels available on our webpage: www.spyderautomobiles.com.au. More going on tomorrow...please email me for pricing as I am happy to offer a discount for multiple purchasing.

Cheers,

Lisa
    Lisa Gregory
    Early 911S Registry #726