Thread: pre 69 decklid with grill and emblems

pre 69 decklid with grill and emblems

hello again,

i finally found the correct lid for my 70 (thanks chris) and now have my old lid to sell/trade. It's painted with a generous coat of 80's/90's teal green that's starting to peel on the inside. the black mesh has a 3" tear from the top corner, not very visible from the outside. The only ding that I can see is on the lip and is hard to photograph. It is small and very fixable. The white paint on the lip is just a scuff and I am too lazy to buff it out (latex paint). I'll take $200 plus shipping but am still looking for drivers side knee bar, carpet kit (brownish), a 911S and porsche emblem set in silver, a 901 shift knob or open to ideas. I can bring it to the Ventura show.

If you'd like to see more pics of the lid go to:

http://homepage.mac.com/tthurn4/PhotoAlbum451.html

Thanks for looking, Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images

also trade directional lenses

I also have black 'outlined lenses' would anyone trade for silver ones?

thanks tom

Tom,

Sent you a pm.

Garry

911S and porsche emblem set in silver

I think I have those, let me fish them out.

The 911S script is not new but it's in good shape (if I remember correctly), the porsche letter set was on my car for only a few weeks.

Here they are on my car, I can send you better pictures if you want.

Henry
    Henry

more pictures of back of lid

hello,

here are some more pictures of the backside.

http://homepage.mac.com/tthurn4/deck...oAlbum452.html

thanks tom

911S script and Porsche letters

Tom, here are the 911S script and the Porsche letters.

The letters are like new, 100%. I know I said these were on my car (and the picture above proves it), but its hard to believe these were ever mounted.

The 911S script is also very good, studs are there and are fine but it's not new. It even seems that it might have been black once, since there is some residue of black paint, barely noticeable on the pictures.

PM me if you like them

Thanks
    Henry

back on the market, still available

please let me know if anyone is interested before I send it off to you know where...thanks, tom

Tom, you have a PM.
    Elvis has left the building.