Thread: For Sale: 65 911 Coupe #301803

For Sale: 65 911 Coupe #301803

I am not going to be able to devote any time to this project and would like to see someone else take it on. Check the threads under my login ID for information on the car. The car is currently registered in California, has a clean pink slip in my name, and is sitting on a trailer. I will deliver the car in the San Franciso Bay Area. Any further and the shipping is up to you.

The price is what someone is willing to pay. This is not a trivial project by any means and will require lots of resources to see it through. The cost to acquire the car will be by far the smallest cost in the project.

link to threads on the car with photos:

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ead.php?t=9812

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ad.php?t=10305

http://www.early911sregistry.org/for...ad.php?t=10423

I am posting here and on Pelican first to reach the people with the real passion about these cars. If no interest here and there then it will be Craigslist then eBay.

Thank you
    Evan McGreevy

1965 911 #301803 w/70 S motor #6300965

This car deserves a benefactor. Good luck!
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

I will need some help from the folks on this board for the fair price for the car. If you read Excellence it will not be too hard to figure out how much I paid for the car and that is irrelevant. It is a huge project so the price is essentially the price of admission to the club of owning a first year car. I have disclosed everying I know about the car on this site.

I value everyones opinion. I value ease of transaction and genuine enthusiasm for putting the car on the road. I did not buy the car to make a profit, I just found it and thought I would be able to do the project.
    Evan McGreevy

1965 911 #301803 w/70 S motor #6300965

Hello all..

Does anyone know what is happening to this great project please?

Kind regards
    David

I think it has been sold.

I REALLY wanted this car for my next project and offered to purchase it before it was listed on other sites. It apparently has now been sold to a local. If anyone here has purchased it or knows of a similar early car, let me know and maybe we can make a deal

Andrew M