Thread: WTB: good or core set of 2.2T Heads

WTB: good or core set of 2.2T Heads

Hello,

Does anybody have a set lying around? Maybe the whole core engine?

All the best,
    Anna

Anna; let me look to see what I have in the way of "T" parts. What else do you need besides the heads? Thanks Eric

2.2T heads

Hello Eric,

Thank you, I also need an 11 blade fan, an alternator core is fine and a 4 rib oil pump. Also a set of core Weber's to bore to 46mm. That is about it.

I also have a lot of parts. So,if there is something you need let me know OK.

All the best to you,
    Anna

Parts.

Anna; The only heads that I have are 2.4T,2.2E,2.0E, twin plugged 2.0 ported and 73-2.4 CIS heads. I have some engine cases and lots of parts. I have a set of 40 Webers that need some parts but are in good condition. I have some alternators and I will have to check on the fan. What parts do you have? Thanks Eric

I have two 911T motors.

One is a fairly fresh - i.e. recent ring and valve job - long block that came out of a running car.

The other is a core that I know nothing about.

You can have them both for $1400.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

2.2T Heads

Thank you guys,

I have purchased a good set. They will be ported and twinplugged : )

All the best,
    Anna

Similar Threads

1. FS: 1970-73 911S cylinder heads, matched set of genuine S heads
    By VintageExcellen in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 05:15 AM
  2. 69S faux carb heads, dizzy, 80 birals, 69T core
    By mighty mouse in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 03:32 AM
  3. 1969S core heads; intake/exhaust valves: F/S