Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Big List of SWB 911 PARTS! Please look!

WTB: Big List of SWB 911 PARTS! Please look!

Hi, I'm looking for some parts for a high-caliber SWB historics race car...

We need a really nice set of window frames and glass, with the correct pop-outs. We also need nice SWB turn signals w/ lenses, SWB front fenders, front bumper and correct rear quarters, a parcel tray and an ALUMINUM 911S rear lid...that's it for the body

A nice SWB dash with a non-removable speaker grill is another item we need

Other items:
    -SOLEX carburetors
    -American Racing wheels, 7x15", either aluminum or magnesium
    -Set of 4-5 Deep Six "Heart" Fuchs, unrestored.

PLEASE SEE: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=303193

We are very serious in aquiring these parts; if you have any or know of any please do not hesitate to email me at scottkinder@berkeley.edu. Finder's fees paid, too

Thanks!

Scott
    scott kinder
    kindersport@gmail.com

Registry #614

9110220587 - 1973 RSR revival in progress
    My Car Thread: "Five-Eighty-Seven..."
    “If it isn't there, it didn't cost anything, it doesn't weigh anything and can't break." - From the philosophy of Grady Clay

E-mail sent....
    1970 911S Targa
    On the road again soon.

I hope you don't mind me asking this because I can't help you with any parts but I wondered if you have the rocker trims from your car for sale or if you were keping them. Desperately seeking a pair.
    Regards
    Mike
    RS#1551(sold)
    67S
    73E (home after 25 years) and sold again
    Early S reg. #681

Scott I have a set of rear (opening) window frames off of one of my 69S. Will that fit, I think I have the glass also but getting to them will take a lot of digging in my attic.....
    Juan - Member # 321
    Ft. Lauderdale

Mission Foods Porsche GT3 Cup USA Champion
    Klub Sport Champion
    Rolex Endurance Champion
    Louis Chevrolet Endurance Champion
    HSR Sprint Champion
    PCA Club Race Champion

Race cars and parts for sale; videos and photos at: www.alteregoracing.com

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm." -Sir Winston Churchill

I have a near perfect black plastic steering wheel with small center button for $250 and a pair of front signals in really nice condition for $350. One side is slightly more orange than the other. Please e mail me directly don@porsport.com Thanks.

Don

I have a set of Solex carbi's.
    Email me at alex@b-a-m.com.au - located in Australia
    Alex Webster

1967 911S Sunroof - RHD
    1969 911E - LHD - Historic Racecar
    1975 911 Carrera 2.7 MFI - RHD - Historic Racecar

My historic racing videos - www.youtube.com/aewebster

deck lid

Scott,
    Suggest you try Parts Heaven for the aluminum deck lid. I know they had one a couple of weeeks ago.

Lee

Swb

Hello Scott,

I have most all of the parts except the Alum. lid, steering wheel and Solex's.
    I'm out of town so I cannot send pix or ship. However, I can give you a detailed list with desciptions and prices...

All the best,
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by LKreg
    Scott,
    Suggest you try Parts Heaven for the aluminum deck lid. I know they had one a couple of weeeks ago.

Lee

On EPay with 2k starting WITH a reserve not met! Whats up with the pricing on these all of a sudden. Last year $800-1k for very good to excellent condition.

HBrand has one for sale also. He quoted me 1.7k and it has considerable rot and repair. Man I'm glad I got mine for $700 last year. Maybe I should just flip it for a cool 1k

Sorry to Hijack. I HAVE CONTENT! I HAVE CONTENT! I too have an excellent 400mm hard rubber wheel with the plastic/leather horn button. You may PM or email me if you are interested.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

-I did see that aluminum lid but $2k + is insane..sorry. I don't mean to sound like there is money to burn over this project

In other words, thanks for all the replies! I've PMd and emailed you all back, let me know if I missed anyone.

Thanks again
    Scott
    scott kinder
    kindersport@gmail.com

Registry #614

9110220587 - 1973 RSR revival in progress
    My Car Thread: "Five-Eighty-Seven..."
    “If it isn't there, it didn't cost anything, it doesn't weigh anything and can't break." - From the philosophy of Grady Clay