1972 911T
    Leesburg, VA

The crowd wants more. Allrighty then.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Jeez, what an addiction (actually I'm running out of lines of crap to put in here so I can post these pics for you fellas).
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Truely more fun that one should have with their clothes on.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Getting close to emptying my memory card here.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

But I'm sure I can squeeeeeze out a couple more.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

You fellas are draining my stash.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Just can't help myself.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

A Few Thoughts On WGI Zippo

I hope and trust y'all enjoyed these pics. They represent a very small portion of pics I could have taken had I an extra memory card.

The comraderie and mixing of the racing brethren and the fans was incredible. The fan had total access to all areas of the track at all times. The stories that were told while hangin round the pits was awesome. The fan base was a rather huge, mature crowd for the most part and probably explains the lack of drunken craziness ususally present at racing events. Keys were left in ignitions everywhere which I found pretty cool in of itself.

Probably the only thing that bummed me out was NOT coming across any S Registry or Rennlist members although I'm sure some were there. This is mostly due to a lack of planning on everyone's part to meet somewhere. I realize this race fell in line with GAF and the left coasters are excused, but the right coasters need to get it together somehow.

Not being one to end this message on a less than extremely happy note, I got to meet Joe Buzetta and Derrick Bell...both awesome people in their own rights. Derrick was doing a lot of autographing and story telling throughout the weekend and it was great to see. The lineups for an autograph were long at all times. I was very impressed with the fan base. It was great fun camping alongside the racers and their cars. The late nite campfire stories from the racers were great stuff.

I'm really hoping we can put together an east coast S Reg/RGruppe meeting at next fall's event at WGI. It's an awesome venue with great people. I'll be at the forefront working towards promoting this thing for us right coasters.

<---gonna be a while till I can remove this smile
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330