Thread: Rare NOS 911R 911ST straight pipes/end pipes (trumpet style) and bracket

Rare NOS 911R 911ST straight pipes/end pipes (trumpet style) and bracket

Genuine Porsche originals and unused, with original part number stickers intact! See pics at the link below for the part numbers.

According to ElevenParts, these are end pipes for the 2.0 to 2.3 race engines.

ElevenParts just sold a set of these for 1000 Euro, and they did not include the support bracket! See the ad here:

http://www.elevenparts.com/index2.php?f=rare&p=racing

See pics of what I have here:

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=303354

Looking for best offer over $800. Please PM me (or email me by clicking on my name above) with your offer. Thanks.

Bump for the weekday crowd

Interested

PM and e mail sent
    Keith E.
    Early 911S Registry #941
    1978 911SC Dirty Penny

Are these sold yet??

Not yet...I will look at all the offers by 10PM tonight (Sunday the 17th) and take the best one.

These are sold pending payment...if you did not recieve a reply from me then you were not the top offer. Thanks for all offers, and I may contact other offers if the buyer falls through.

Similar Threads

1. Straight Pipes are better than coffee?
    By setho in forum General Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2013, 08:08 AM
  2. FS:2.4S/2.7 RS MFI stacks/pipes
    By OliveR in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 07:42 AM
  3. WTB '67 Rear Defroster Pipes
    By Bullethead in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-29-2009, 08:53 AM
  4. concealing oil pipes