Soo...after a long seven hour (368 miles) early morning drive, Barbara and I left Phoenix at 6 AM to avoid the desert heat, and arrived in Ventura California @ 1:30 PM.

We arrived and parked the Conda Green 911T in one of the Marriott Hotel parking spaces that the Early911Sregistry reserved for the Ventura Event. The Hotel had placed barriers and tape to reserve the spaces. Quite a nice bit that one.

Soo..later that afternoon...after a nap...I step out to meet the other early car guys...before the sun had set, I get a Gentleman that wishes to review my car. He does not even introduce himself before he tears into my car...I have noncorrect windscreen wiper blades and a very dirty engine bay. The comment was "You have a lot of work to do in there." " I Know these things becouse I am a PCA Concourse Judge."

You know, I just drove my car for nine days up to Sonoma and back down here again for the Treffen Event in May 2006. I could have done it in less time...but a buddy kinda broke down in Cambria Ca. I sacrificed parts from my car to get his car home. I am still replacing and upgrading each day.

And then, after that, in Ventura I get a person that has the balls to tell me that my car has a dirty engine bay.

To that PCA Judge that did not drive an early Porsche car to the Ventura Event, you have no idea how close you came to getting your ass kicked by my Gal. I really cannot control her. She is a pistol. Lucky You. Shawn.