Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ventura PCA Judge...

PS - the real judging at Ventura took place when the esteemed panel of judges left the bar at the Marriott and adjourned to the parking lot, where the only attitude was measured in degrees from vertical. And Shawn's car was a winner, like all of them.
    John Gray

70 old air
    86 middle air
    95 new air

That ribbon is hilarious....."PORSCH"
    But at least you got one! After doing the Parade in Fort Worth in 04, you would think we would've learned our lesson. NO. We towed our 55 all the way to Herhey PA for the 50th Anniversary Parade. It was soooooo hyped that it wiil be the best ever, you can't miss it, once in a life-time, blah blah blah.
    So we enter the same car in the same category (FULL/Modified) as the year before. But this year someone enters a BRUMOS 935 factory race car in the same class as our car. How can a factory 935 be in modified class??? Of course he won because the judges were too chicken $#!t to tell him he's disqualified for being in the wrong class. They left it up to me to protest the outcome so they wouldn't have to deal with it. I decided not to protest, wasn't worth the hassle. Besides PCA charges you 50 bucks to file a protest.
    But, do you think I got a ribbon? Heyall no. You would think that EVERYONE that participated in the "50th Anniversary Concours" would have received something. Heyall no!

I'm gonna have to stop reading this thread, I'm gettin' all agitated.

Cheers!