Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare Audi Urquattro 1985'

Rare Audi Urquattro 1985'

With much regret I'm selling my rare slant grill (1 of 17) Canadian spec Audi Ur-quattro. To many toys and after 17years of ownership I think its time to pass it on to someone who can appreciate a very clean, well looked after rust free car. There is alot of junk out there and very few nice example's.
    Total mileage is 140,000 kms,,,, very rare non-sunroof, Tornado Red, Black leather interior, power windows, heated seats, analog dash. In my opinion this nicest looking interior audi put in the quattro prior to this model year.
    I purchased the car 17years ago with 99,000kms from Agincourt Autohaus in Toronto/Canada... It was originally sold by dealer Heimrath Porsche. Original service book is still there plus a dealer printout out of various repairs done under warranty. All oil changes and regular maintance was done by myself since I’ve owned the car. I'm the 3rd owner.
    Modifications include,,, port matched intake and exhaust, multiangle angle valve grind, chipped ECU with euro wastegate spring (done about 12 years ago)... and thats it for mods....All good for approx. 250-260hp.
    The rare original qaud headlights are boxed and come with the car. In place are a set of Euro spec units I purchased very early in the 90's in Germany.
    As I mentioned before, I don't drive the Audi much,,, Have to many other car's and its been in storage for the past 3 years. The Car does need new tires,,, its still sitting on old correct 215/50's , I would probably change a balljoint and new rear rubber differential mounts if I'd keep it. I removed the working AC from the motor compartment over 10years ago and boxed it... The interior is in very excellent, low wear,original condition with no dash cracks. So is the Paint and Body. Over my years of ownership I had the front bumper/dam repainted, one lower requarter panel and the rear lid wing as the OE paint started to work loose. Work was professionally preformed by European Auto run by Marenello Ferrari.
    The car is original Canadian market,, not grey market and should pose no problems for import into the USA.
    I'm located about 30 mins north of Toronto International airport in a Town called Bolton.

$21,000US

Thanks for your interest. Pictures to follow..

The car will not be available until my Wife and I return from oversea's, sometime the end of September or beginning of October. I will be checking my emails from time to time for questions.

There are also some more picture's on the following linked album.
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/trebor_911

Best Regards,, Robert Gross
    905-951-2265
    detlevgrossclassic@gmail.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Robert D. Groß

1985 quattro
    Attached Images Attached Images

Part 3

part 3 of quattro

part4

part4 audi.

Rob - eMail sent.

Hello.
    Is this vehicle still for sale?
    Mike

I bought the car from Rob via this advert. Sold it 2 years ago to a friend who basically uses it as a promo car for Braid wheels. It was/is an outstanding example. We are supposed to be ice racing tomorrow, I can ask if he's interested in selling but I doubt it.

LSPR 2009 85 & 81 urq.jpg

IMGP6414.JPG

none of the pics in the thread show except immedidatly above this post and the flicker account link takes me to sign up for a flicker account screen. Can you please repost?
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell

Rick - I'm seeing all of the pics. Are you still not seeing them?

Jared Rundell - Registered User JCR's Avatar
    I'm seeing all the pics, of yet another car I should have bought.
    Jared
    '73 911S #0793
    '69 912_ #0602
    Early S #0454
    RGruppe #0391