Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rare SWB Rear Vented Brakes @ Trailing Arms, FS

Rare SWB Rear Vented Brakes @ Trailing Arms, FS

Hello,

As posted pair of 67S-68S/L Rear Vented Brakes and Trailing Arms.

On SWB cars with vented rear rotors, the bolt spacing is 2 1/4" They use a special caliper unique to 67-68 cars very rare.

The last pic compares the 67S type rear vented caliper to the later 69 3" spacing caliper for rear vented brakes.

I checked both rotors the recommended min. thickness is 18mm. they are at 18mm dead on.

The inside face has never been cut but needs to be due to corrosion. the outside face has had 2mm removed and also needs to be cut due to corrosion.

The calipers are not frozen but need to be rebuilt. oem rotors are $360 ea. 944 rotors are inexpensive and can be used with modifications.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=306109

SOLD

Thank you for looking,
    Anna

swb vented rears

Prise reduced to $300 + shipping

Trailing arms

Hi Anna
    You have a PM
    Randy

Trailing Arms

Anna
    I bought these on 9-26-2006 and still have not recieved them WTF!
    Has anybody here done buisness with her? Anyone have a phone #.
    Randy Stenson

She frequents Pelican Parts boards also using the same id.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

Shipment of 68 vented rear brakes and arms

I have sent you three emails I have also spoken with you on the phone.

Late Sptember, I emailed you that my Father was very sick and that I was going to dash off to Arkansas, carry the parts with me to ship. You replied that would be fine and wished me well.

The parts had to stay in Alabama because they would not fit in the trunk of my Lexus. I was in the hospital nearly 24/7 for two weeks. I have been home for two weeks and swamped because of my being gone.

You have sent me one or two emails in the past week, I have responded to both. As I told you the parts are packed and will be shipped this week I have shipped a over dozen boxes of parts and yours will go next. I really wish you would respond to my emails rather than slamming me on this site...

You will have your parts within a week at additional shipping cost covered by me. If this is not acceptable I will gladly refund your money.

All the very best to you,
    Anna

Flake

70SATMAN,

Nice attitude, you are a true 'Gentleman' is flaming a hobby of yours?

When, have I ever made a firm commitment with you that I did not follow up on. Spell it out!!! I do not recall???

All the best to you as well,
    Anna

my reply via email on 11/7 OH and I called again today

My reply on the 7th.

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Hi Randy,

That was rather short and threatening.... I thought you understood that I was in AR. with my father who was deathly ill as I told you via email. He is out of the hospital, I am home I packed boxes all weekend and your arms will shipped this week. You replied to take what time I needed in our last email? You are getting a wopper of a deal I might add.

All the best to you,

Anna

arms and brakes

To the three Gentlemen who have offered to step in if Randy bails out.

I called Randy today, the parts are still sold.

I AM DONE!

Anna

I edited my comment that caused a bit of a misunderstanding. I could have worded my interjection much better than I did. Sorry Anna and thanks for the emails. Keeps me honest.

All the best to you too.
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586