Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nardi Classico-anybody have one?

Nardi Classico-anybody have one?

Does anybody have pics of a Nardi Classico in their early car? Both the wood and leather versions look like a neat alternative to the standard prototipo.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

I think Roblav posted one for sale just recently.

Richard

I have hubs
    Mike
    S Registry #825
    73.5 Dalmatian Blue

thanks guys; looking for pictures/opinions of these installed.

The previous owner had installed this Nardi stearing wheel but had covered it in leather I assume to keep the 's' look, the leather covering had been on the wheel for a long time, and I had reservations about removing it figuing it was on to cover a disfigured wheel, I am glad I removed it. At first the wheel really stood out to much but now I really like it and feel it looks well with the car. Of course this is a matter of personal taste becouse the previous owner felt better with the leather covering, Fritz

Thumbs up

It's the best feeling and most comfortable wheel I've ever had on the car...

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I second Chuck's opinion...Not only is it a nice variation from the oft seen Prototipo but it's super comfortable. Will try to get a pic for you.

Nick

'70 1970E Coupe Conda Green
    '73 1973S Coupe (2.7 spec) SOLD

This pic is of fellow Registry member Phil Lack's '67S.

Nick

'70 911E Coupe Conda Green
    '73 911S Coupe (2.7 RS spec) SOLD

"It's the best feeling and most comfortable wheel I've ever had on the car..."

what he said. i have a matte silver spoked version and a black spoked version and can't decide which i like best. they also work a momo hub and other generic hubs.

they will also take a momo porsche crested horn button with a little filing work on the button ribs.

(pls excuse the dusty interior)
    Cheers, Ryan

Founder and chief centre cap remover at : ZOLLHAUS / Design driven custom PORSCHE : https://zoll.haus

Ryan, could you please take a tape measure out to the car at some point and measure the diameter of the horn button? I'm looking for something n1ce to use with the vintage Formuling France wheel in my '66.

thanks!
    Adam