Thread: AutoFlug Seatbelts

AutoFlug Seatbelts

Anyone have any info on 4 point AutoFlug Seatbelts, the ones with the inertia reel (retractable rear mount) BEHIND the seat, attaching via an eyebolt to the rear parcel shelf?

Are they safe/comfortable? How do they fit with sport seats? How difficult would it be to attach to the parcel shelf IF you do not have the threaded insert attached by the factory?

Photos appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Ray -

I have a pair of NOS Autoflug belts in the configuration you mention. Are you just looking for ideas...how can I help?? The enertia reels do mount to rear deck with backing plates and the laps mount to stock location with my Scheel seats. My car is a 70. What year is yours?

-

confusion??

Sorry for the confusion. Not sure if this a WTB, or General Topic, or Technical
    IF it is not too difficult to mount AND purchase, I would install AutoFlug's

I am just now starting to do some homework on the 4 point AutoFlug's...

I have seen them inside the 911's, but never really paid attention to the mountings. If my '70 911 Coupe does not have the backing plates, how hard would it be to fabricate? Photos??
    Also, how do they attach to the seat frames? Photos?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Autoflug

Ray...call Scott @ Carrera 6. I sold him a pair a while ago and he transformed them into very NEW look. He has the original patches and the material to revitalize them. If it's for your black/red r gruppe car, these would be great !!

Cheers
    [FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]
    Curt Autenrieth
    S Registry # 152

Porsches:
    1.6L 2.7L
    1.8L 3.0L
    2.0L 3.2L
    2.2L 3.4L h20 cooled
    2.4L 3.6L air & h20 cooled
    3.8L