Thread: Anyone know where I can get a spec sheet for a 73 911T

Anyone know where I can get a technical data sheet for a 73.5 911T

Guys,
    I am picking up my 73.5T tomorrow and am scheduled to bring it thought the German TUV on Friday morning. They said that one of the things I will need in order to pass the general inspection is a sound test of the motor, but they need to compare it to the original factory spec's. Apparently Porsche issued some type of factory data spec sheet that indicates the factory levels for emissions, engine "loudness", etc.

Anyone have a copy of this, they can post or know where I can get one before Friday?

How many other countries on earth could care about noise pollution on a 73T - with CIS no less????

Help...

I heard that the nazis still exist and work for the TUV!
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

Check in with thorsten73....

..he went through the same thing...with sportmuffler,no less...and he is in Deutchland....
    Lars Wikblad...

Early 911 "S" Registry # 527
    "R" Gruppe # 314

I have a copy of the TÜV documentation I used for getting my 73.5 licensed in Norway. The paper is issued by TÜV in Mannheim on my chassis number, but I guess you can use it as a reference.

Regarding noize it states:

Ziffer 11: Geräuschentwicklung: ECE R51/1 70/157, 73/350 EWG.

The whole documentation is three pages. If you can give me a fax number, you can fax you a copy tomorrow.
    Sigurd
    Member # 1200
    73.5 T

Looking at the documentation, I see it has more information regarding noise.

Standgeräusch: 84/4200 and
    Fahrgeräuch: 86
    Sigurd
    Member # 1200
    73.5 T

Hi Sigurd. Fantastic news. Can you fax it over this morning?
    The only fax machine I have access to is one at home which I have to plug in before receiving the fax. I am pm'ing you with my tel number in Munich to call before sending. I owe you...

Guys,
    Sigurd came thru or me. Faxed it to me from a client's office today.
    Let's see now, Paul Schooley did me a huge favor and PPI'd a car for me in Buffalo back in August, and now Sigurd comes up with the critical noise data for my 73.5T. I am ready to pay it forward...

How did it go at TÜV?
    Sigurd
    Member # 1200
    73.5 T

Hi Sigurd,
    No problems with ther noise level. They took issue with the hand brake and the incorrect sized tires.
    Check out the thread entitled "911T CIS the new S" under the for sale forum for details and pictures of the car. Many thanks again for coming thru for me.
    How about posting a few pic's of your 73.5???