Thread: Very Lucky

PZuck

Very Lucky

I have the good fortune to have purchased a black 1970 911S that at one time was owned by the likes of Mike Mascaro,Freeman Thomas and Frank Saucedo. I don't know these gentlemen personally but I'm glad to be in their company in ther ownership of this special car. I will try to figure out how to post pics.

Paul

Paul just showed the car to me and let me have a drive in it. I know its well known car to many of you but for those who haven't seen it, its stunning how clean and original it is. Beautiful car!

It drives like a new car with not a squeak or rattle even on city streets. Its amazing how a properly sorted version of these cars drive.

Congrats, Paul.
    Cheers,

Steve

Early 911S Registry #791
    R Gruppe #404

69 911T Ivory White 2.9 "RGruppe'd" (SOLD)
    72 911T Silver RS Replica SOLD
    73 911S Silver 2.7 "Flares and Chairs" SOLD

Thumbs up

An abosolutly stellar car with a history of stellar owners...

About as good as one of these gets....

CONGRATS Paul... you got one of the very best ...

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Here's a picture of your hood Paul, five years ago. Pretty amazing car then too! My car has a bit of petina, well deserved for the most part and I'm proud of it, but seeing that car (Freeman's at the time) made me want to cover my car. Immaculate. That car has had some excellent stewardship over the years.

As an aside, I just acquired the roll bar that Frank never installed in that car!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brad Anderson
    911 1970 einspritzung Karmann coupe 0012

Some kind of happiness is measured out in miles