Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: VAN WYK Porsche dealer license plate frame

WTB: VAN WYK Porsche dealer license plate frame

My last name is Van Wyk and I think it would be really cool to have one of these. Does anyone out there happen to have one they would part with or know someone who does? I will pay top dollar for a really nice one. Thanks!

Oh, and Van Wyk Porsche was a VW Porsche dealer in California if I remember correctly.
    1985 911 Carrera 75,000 miles - Black w/ tan leather.
    Stainless Steel Cat Bypass, Steve Wong Chip, and a few other minor upgrades.

Me too.......my buddy Matt van Wyk (does my web site) would love one for his Carrera 3.0L
    Aaron Hatz
    Flat Six, inc.
    www.flat6.com

Follow us on Facebook
    www.facebook.com/flatsixinc

or the van wyk express way (LI) NYC
    Early 911S Registry #750
    1970 911E - The Good Stuff
    2001 Toyota Landcruiser

Smile

Here in So. Cal. there were at least 2 Van Wyk dealers, one in Santa Barbara and one in San Bernardino. Jesse.

Thanks for the info Jesse! I really want to find one of these, anyone?

Bump... I'm still looking for one of these. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Anybody? There must be some of these floating around in California.

2007 Bump. Someone has to know where they can find one of these. If anyone finds one at a swap meet out west I will gladly pay a premium/finder's fee. I really want one of these quite badly. Thanks!

Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

Thanks Peter, I just sent him an email. I'm going to have to keep a closer eye out on Ebay I guess.