Thread: Wtb: 15x7 Wheels...

WTB: 15x7 Wheels...

All,
    I'm in the hunt for some 15x7 fuchs...no, I'm not looking for R wheels.

I'm looking for a set of later 15x7s that are in clean condition - "obviously used" is okay, but no curb surfers need apply...
    Ideally, I'd like eight...however I will consider sets of two, four, or even six.

My intended application is on the Homemade 911 (a SWB, stock/steel-bodied race car), utilizing 205/50/15 tires...with an eye towards an eventual upgrade to a 225/50/15 on the rear.

I'm located northwest of L.A.

Anyone? might you have?
    Thanks
    Thom Kuby

Thom,
    I have a single wheel I can sell for $250
    Phil

Hello: Let me see if I have any that are perfect for you. I know I have some good track quality ones. I'll let you know. Thanks Eric

Registry member# 206 fourteenten's Avatar

Fuchses

Not mine....http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...4595423&rd=1,1

Here you have two, and two 8" extra for not too expensive in that condition. Local pick up might be a small problem.
    Good luck,

Cees

Hello: Did you find any wheels yet? Just wanted to know if I should look in my wheel shed for some. Thanks Eric

"still lookin..."

Hi, Eric,
    Nope...haven't found any yet. If you would poke around, see what you've got, I'd sincerely appreciate the effort. Thanks, Eric...I'm lookng forward to hearing back.

BTW - I'm not in a huge hurry on this...it's something I'd like to make happen before the (next) track season really gets underway.

r/Thom Kuby

Hello: Our track season is all year long here. My book says I should have 15 7x15 Fuchs. I will have to check condition of various wheels. How many do you need? Let me know and I'll start digging. Thanks Eric

wheelin...

Hi, Eric,
    I'm thinking (now) four wheels would be a good start.
    Anxiously waiting to hear what you've got...PM me if you'd like.
    Thank You again...

r/Thom Kuby

PS - Are you out here in California? you're right...race season is all year round. With VARA, I have an event in about two weeks...then we stand down until February