Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NY/NJ/CT/PA Gruppe - pre Winter run - Nov 4th 2006

and not to forget ...
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown

we met up about 10h00 'ish ///
    stephen in his 997, ross in his gordeous signal yellow and ron+stacey in their beautiful zambesi green.
    pics were taken, and off we went. stephen had to peel off as did ross, but ron+ stacey and myself headed off thru hawks nest and on up the delaware on a beautiful and quiet saturday morning. all the pumpkin pickers were back in ny, so no traffic.
    great lunch at callicoon, and then a quick stop at woodstock site @ bethel woods for some final pics.

stephen, it was great meeting you and hope to catch up when you bring one of the early cars back to east coast .. they sound like beasts !!
    Ross, you have a beautiful car and i remember when it was solf and you purchased it ... great color, so deep and rich .... we will have to get more of the believers together soon.
    Ron+ Stacey, thanks for a great day. it was a nice lunch and we will get together again soon for a drive in these parts as it is so gordeous up there and the roads are quiet ... it is hard to describe the colors or get an idea of their richness from pure pictures... and the green and yellow looked great together ... pond scum or not, zambesi green is on my favorite list.

i believe i broke commandments today as o coveted a certain zambesi green coupe as well as a signal yellow coupe. great cars. great colors.

Karl.
    Karl: E911SR #792 ; RG #420 ; GS #7

'72T Coupe - Sepia Brown