I received this letter from Tom Shaughnessy, asking me to post this on the Registry website. This weekends Cars and Coffee will be even BIGGER
If you are not joining us for the Targa de Julian this weekend (see thread) please come out to Cars and Coffee and support this weekly event.

Ford-PAG-Mazda C&C 28OCT06 - Seven Stock - Photos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Announcement:

This weeks event we are sharing the parking lot(s) with Mazda Seven Stock (www.sevenstock.org).

When the Cars and Coffee concept came up, mind you only 2 weeks ago, no one realized once a year Mazda had this event. Previously, Mazda held the event at their old facility on Redhill near John Wayne airport.

No need not to come, but C&C gathering place will be in another parking lot, for spectators, directly across the street. There will be friendly C&C volunteers directing you to the appropriate area.

Mazda's rotary engine event will be taking place in main lot we occupied last week. I encourage everyone to walk around and see what is going on. We are entirely welcome at their event. (Ear plugs recommended, maybe not at 7 am)

The subsequent week will be business as usual, in the main lot, at Ford-PAG-Mazda campus with C&C. This is the only known conflict we have for the rest of the year.

Please let me apologize for this modified schedule, and enjoy the rotary displays. Over 2500 people are expected, later in the day. This is a big deal for the rotary engine crowd.

Use this thread to continue with the pictures for 28OCT06 C&C. I will attempt to start a thread early each week, with announcements, and featured corral displays. Then fill in photos and comments from that weeks event afterwards. This way we will have some organization to the Southern California forum's threads.

Thank you C&C participants.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Thomas E Shaughnessy
Ferrari Parts and Sales
1444 N El Camino Real
San Clemente CA 92672
(949) 366 6211
(949) 378 8405 cell
(949) 366 6827 fax
www.vintageferrariparts.com