Thread: Fun Day at the Office!

Fun Day at the Office!

OK, I just got a couple of calls and emails asking for a couple of more photos of yesterday's fun as well as our "official engagment photo!"

The first part of the joke was; "When I die, I want to come back as me!"

The running joke was that playing with these lovely old machines is actually my paying work having retired nearly twenty years ago from sailing merhcant ships as well as being an officer in the Navy.

Yesterday I spent most of the day playing with the new 911R, and my two 914/6s. It was more fun than I have had in a long time!

My lovely bride to be is Simran and thank you for the many kind comments.

We are getting married on the 18th of this month. When I return I will have all three of the attached cars with me for some private testing up at Willow Springs.

Thanks again for all the kind comments... (With regards to my bride to be, please continue to keep them clean!)

Cheers,

Bill Noon
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Nicely done photos. If you get a chance can you give up a measurement on those rear engine lid hinges? Thanks.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Hi Paul... keeps slipping my mind. Every time I get near the car... its like slipping into dream land. No Joke. The car has a very intoxicating effect.

I have been pulled over 3 times now but was allowed to drive away each time with a warning. Only had that ever happen once before.

I will call Elizabeth and see if she can get one of the boys in the shop to measure it for us. I am headed to Daytona later today.

Cheers,

Bill