Thread: Nos Mahle Pistons/Cylinders and more for sale

Nos Mahle Pistons/Cylinders and more for sale

Recently I bought an entire truckload of parts from a retiring Porsche Mechanic. He was a factory trained mechanic who first worked at a Porsche Dealership, then had his own business for many years. Some of what I bought I know how to price, other things I have to use E-bay to sell as I have no clue how to price them. I will list things here I know how to price but for now, I have listed some things on Evil Bay (sorry).

The items there now are some NOS 911 Mahle pistons and liners for 73 T with CIS. There is also a very nice used set in a different auction. Also listed some Solex 40P1 carbs. I have two sets in one auction.

I also have the air filter/housing for the Solex 40P1's, which I believe is correct for 65 - 66. I have not put that on E-bay.

Later I will be selling some bumper guards, Amco bars, and other early stuff that I will post here.

Here's a link to one of the auctions. Be sure to click on See Sellers Other Items. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1959&rd=1&rd=1

My direct e-mail is 64sc356@whidbey.com

Thanks-
    Paul
    Attached Images Attached Images

Solex Carbs

I must eat some crow here.
    One of the auctions I created on Evil Bay for Solex Carbs for 65 - 66 911. Auction said I have 2 pair. At lunch today I was looking at the second set to answer a question and discovered I had made a huge mistake. The two carb sets are different. One set is Solex 40P1 and the other set is Zenith 40TIN. I hadn't really even looked at the Zenith ones since picking them up in the whole truckload of parts and my memory was just plain wrong.
    I have changed the auction, and if anyone here was considering bidding, please re-read the auction. It is now just for the one pair, and I will sell the Zenith separately.
    I have e-mailed the bidder so he can retract his bid if he wants. Again, if anyone here was thinking of bidding, please re-read the auction as it is for a pair.
    When the dust clears with this mess, I will sell the Zenith's here. To heck with this e-bay stuff.
    Thanks for listening to this rant. I created a bit of a mess and just trying to straighten it out.
    Paul