Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here she is!

Here she is!

Sorry for lousy quality. i will get nicer pics when i am home and the sun is out (not very often this time of year).
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Erik

Early S # 1107

All my german equipment is either busted or sold...sigh....in the market for a decent non-sunroof tub!!!!!!! Help me get back to autocrossing!!!

Here's the not so good.....

Odd thing about the hole in the pan is i can't find it underneath the car it appears to be right at the torsion bar mount but i just don't see it underneath.
    Erik

Early S # 1107

All my german equipment is either busted or sold...sigh....in the market for a decent non-sunroof tub!!!!!!! Help me get back to autocrossing!!!

Wheel wells are clean....
    Erik

Early S # 1107

Will get additional pics of these and put up for sale....
    Erik

Early S # 1107

That is one seriously nice car. Congrats!
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell

Now I see how you managed that long trip--Tombstones

This is a 72 or 73 911T? What color is the car? It looks Black and the underside looks dark blue/green. "S" upgrades too

oooh-- nice door pockets

Lots of potential, what are your future plans?
    -Andrew
    '72 911E
    '82 931, '92 968, '93 968
    S Reg #1074

actually those seats are killers for me the bolsters don't fit my back very well. i am REALLY looking forward to the GTS Classics Nurburgrings i have on order!

near future plans are to get the car up to snuff for autocrossing in the spring. brake lines, fuel lines, suspension bushings, seats, possibly clean up some questionable wiring, rebuild Webers, tune Webers, possibly replace fuel pressure regulator (apparently a safety issue).

major projects (other than suspension bushings) include a total remodel of the front trunk. once winter is here to stay and the car is going to be parked for a while i will start into the trunk with a wire wheel and see how bad the rust is. i am a bit concerned about the torsion bar mount and may seek professional opinions on it soon.
    Erik

Early S # 1107

Car is a '70T w/ 2.4 & 915. Color is a dark metallic green (not factory). I am not positive but it appears to have signs of viper green underneath.

The trunk is not quite as hideous as it looks in the pictures but just the same i now am very envious of folks with nice clean trunks.
    Erik

Early S # 1107

Nice lookin ride. What's that screen under the front end all about? I can't say I've ever seen that before and I'm curious. Enjoy your new toy.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

i believe it is a protective grill for the a/c condenser behind it. not positive though. i will be removing the a/c system this weekend but after some advice from sithot i may leave certain parts in until i can get the car in to be properly patched for any holes that are created.
    Erik

Early S # 1107