Thread: '73.5 911t Final Price $20,000

'73.5 911t Final Price $20,000

After a couple of near misses... Re-listing the car at it's final asking price... This is a very fair price for a car with this much history...

Completely stock CIS 1973.5 coupe in Factory Sepia Brown with tan interior. This car is totally complete and is numbers matching throughout.

Purchased from Bob Smith Porsche in Hollywood, CA in October '73 with rare factory S upgrades --- S package gauges, wheel well trim, anti-sway bar. Still have the original sticker!

ORIGINAL PAINT EVERYWHERE EXCEPT -- Left rear quarter panel was resprayed 20 years ago after a minor dent / scratch occurred when the car rolled out of our driveway and up our neighbors driveway, hitting their car. The rear quarter panel was fine, but did require a respray. The front right quarter panel was also resprayed after a mechanic put a big scratch right on the top of the fender while working on the headlight bucket.

ORIGINAL INTERIOR -- (Headliner, dashboard, door panels, carpet, rear seats, rear dash, hood carpet, interior carpet). The front seats were reupholstered some years a few years ago, but still look pretty nice.

Very minimal rust in a few places. Around the left rear running light on the bumper. On the top right corner of the engine cutout. The "horseshoe" underneath the front of the car shows some rust as well, though nothing structural.

The car has been garaged it's entire life in Torrance, CA.

The car has run on Synthetic Mobil 1 since '86 after complete engine rebuild by 911 Enterprise - Dusty Rhodes in Dallas, TX. Engine had a few upgrades during rebuild including Carrera Valve Covers, Carrera chain tensioner upgrade & late model oil pump.

The car drives and handles as good now as the day it was purchased. Extremely strong and reliable car. Original "never installed" spare tire still sits under the hood next to the original tool kit and jack. The radio has been upgraded to an Eclipse, but I still have the original Blaupunkt. Newer Michelin Pilot Tires.

As you know, it is becoming more and more difficult to find original unmolested early 911's, and in my opinion this is one of the finest examples around.

FYI - Listing this car as original owner... However technically it's not. I purchased the car from my dad a couple years ago when he upgraded to a 98 C2S. He still lives 2 miles from me and helps me with regular maintenance.

October 28th - Oil Filter & Oil Change
    November 4th - Two Brand New Porsche Batteries Installed
    November 4th - Cleaned and lubricated driver side door handle & window mechanism
    November 4th - Installed new rubber strip that goes against drivers side window.
    November 4th - Distributor points adjusted / Timing adjusted (Runs perfect!)
    November 5th - New Porsche Air Filter installed

NEW PRICE!!!! $20,000 FIRM! FIRM! FIRM!

View more photos at...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...Uy=lz41t1&Ux=0

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...Uy=xri7rt&Ux=1

Steve
    310 818 1668 (Cell)
    310 325 5339 (Home)
    Attached Images Attached Images

bump

Car is still for sale

Thanks to all who have seen and driven the car. All the comments have been greatly appreciated, but it looks like I may have to hold off and relist in the summer (or just keep it!)

i think you should do the latter.