Thread: Best source for weber parts?

Best source for weber parts?

I am rebuilding my webers and would like to buy new springs and a couple other misc. parts for them. Who is the best source for this?

Thanks!
    Erik

Early S # 1107

All my german equipment is either busted or sold...sigh....in the market for a decent non-sunroof tub!!!!!!! Help me get back to autocrossing!!!

Richard at PMO (Porsche Mail Order) or Steve at Rennsport.
    Phil

Pump Jets for Weber

Hi all, this is my first post on this forum.

I also need help with parts for my 40IDS3C1 Webers; specifically 6 pump jets (squirters) size 50. Please see attached picture.

I would appreciate if someone can help me with PMOīs phone number? (they donīt publish it on their website only their fax number). The same for Rennsport or any other reliable source for this particular part.

I am in Lima-Peru and communications via fax or leaving messages on answering machines of parts suppliers is slow and cumbersome.

Thanks all in advance for your help.

Rafael
    Attachment 26987
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You could also try http://www.racetep.com/weber.html#jets I recall that they had a $50 minimum, but a gasket kit would take care of that.
    1971 911S with Factory Recaro Sport Seats, 100% original, Bahia Red/Black

1974 914 2.0 Yellow/Black

2006 Cayman S Artic Silver/Terrecotta (Pending)

When you think in you're in full control, you're just not driving fast enough

Richard (PMO) only accepts faxes. He will call if he has a question about your order. Don't ask how I know. ;-)
    Rick
    67 Normale, Old Rusty
    67 R Inspired and on a Diet
    73 T/ST Caged Beast
    RGruppe #383
    S Registry #739

Richard Parr is very efficient and the fax is really not as difficult as you think. Once you get your initial fax in he will call you and you can change whatever you need after talking with him.
    Erik

Early S # 1107

All my german equipment is either busted or sold...sigh....in the market for a decent non-sunroof tub!!!!!!! Help me get back to autocrossing!!!

This guy is a distributor for PMO. http://youroil.net/weber_carb_parts.html.
    The 46mm parts are drying up very quick. No more pump jets or secondary venturies. Don't know about the 40mm stuff.
    Harold #334