Thread: Awesome Website - Outstanding Car Photos

Porsche - There Is No Substitute 2POINT7's Avatar

Cool Awesome Website - Outstanding Car Photos

I recently came across this website that I have to share with others because it is so damn cool. It has has to be the best collection of high quality photos of more types of cars that there is on the web. It's really amazing. Unfortunately, not a lot of early 911s but wow, what a place to get lost for a while and to definately save as a favorite.

www.seriouswheels.com/index.html

I did a search on this forum and don't believe this website has been discussed before. Let me know what you think.
    Ed Cave
    Atlanta, GA

Member No. 738

1958 Porsche 356A Sunroof Coupe
    1998 Porsche Carrera S
    2008 Porsche Carrera S (her dd)
    2013 Audi A7 (my dd)

NICE

Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389

What a great site

This Hemi-Cuda was a big time lust object
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell

That automotive web site is nice however, they took photo's of a Beck replica Spyder and mis-represented it as a 1955 Porsche 550 Spyder

A 72 Porsche RS???? Hmmmm, they may not have all their facts straight, but it doesn't take anything away from the quality photographs. Nice site.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Here's another great site with great photo's and information: http://www.conceptcarz.com/view/mode...che/model.aspx