Thread: Nice 73 T for sale.

Nice 73 T for sale.

No affiliation. Just passing on a lead on a good car. The car is a fairly well know N.W. car.......

I noticed he posted it on E bay.

I followed this car down to Sonoma last year. The car rails. The suspension is set up really nice. It ran a little shaky on the way down. Someone had a cap and rotor in the group. They changed it out and it ran good the rest of the way. Last time I drove it he had the car squared away. The car drives wonderfully. It is a shame he is selling. I was hopping he was keeping it. I know he just bought an S. Must have decided it needed to go.

If you are looking for a good T that is a great driver, this is the car. It would make a great platform for a hot rod.

Send me a PM if you have any questions. If I can't answer I can get the owners number.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...QQcmdZViewItem

I thought all '73s came with the 'S' front spoiler? Could the front apron on this T been replaced?
    The manufacture date looks like 12/72, so maybe the changeover to 'S' spoilers was a calendar year change.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Doug Dill

1973 911E Coupe
    PCA #1987109761
    Early 911S Registry #548

911t

It's a T, not an E. Good question though, did all 73 E's come with the S spoiler? I thought it was optional...

Good looking car, btw.
    911S Registry #837
    1972 911T Sepia

Standard on 72S, standard on 73E and S. Optional on others.

John
    Early 911S Registry #931
    --------------------------------
    1971 911 2.2S Coupe Albert Blue
    1971 911 2.2T Coupe Tangerine
    2005 997 C2S Coupe special 1965 slate grey
    1978 911 3.0 SC Targa Silver w/chrome trim

Selling all the way...... Great work Cam.

You got to check this out. What is going on with the market. The car is a special color and rust free, but it is a T and it is driver quality. Amazing. Cam and I were talking, we were hoping for $20k. Nice work.

I guess the guy buying this knows the price of everything and the value of nothing............ or something like that

Great ebay Ad Cam, great car and congratulations. All of our stocks just went up. It is about time people realize how special these cars are. Not a surprize considering what Barrett Jackson is experiencing with the American cars........... Seems like a huge bang for you buck.....

Barrett Jackson here we come. Maybe it's time to Strip and Flip all my early cars, maybe I can retire early...................

[QUOTE=Barrett Jackson here we come. Maybe it's time to Strip and Flip all my early cars, maybe I can retire early..................."

Well, since I didn't get Cameron's 73 T.....taken away at the last 4 secs by a flipper, or at least his past bid history shows quite a few vehicle buys on evil bay....who wants to sell me thier car? I could help start your retirement!

Can't wait to hear what Cameron's T ends up selling for next time....

How about you flip me that ordinary 1973 red car you own!!!! Ha Ha Ha
    Clyde Boyer

1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed
    1973 2.4E Coupe RHD Aussie 5 speed my first ever 911 (1995)

Early S Registry Member #294
    First Aussie R Gruppe Member #366
    TYP 901 Register Inc #6

Congrats, Cam. Are we going to get to see your new Ess at Treffen?
    Kenik
    - 1969 911S
    - 1965/66 911
    - S Reg #760
    - RGruppe #389