Thread: Realpor Alpinche

Realpor Alpinche

Useless trivia for the day: the Realpor Alpinche. Realpor = Reverter + Alpine + Porsche, but normally referred to as the Alpinche. Built by Estanislao Reverter in 1971. It rallied successfully for 2-3 years. He also rallied a 911 earlier (last pic).

Attached Images Attached Images

Looks like a Cayman meets a 993 kind a...
    2004 GT3 Carrara White with a few mods...
    2011 987.2 Spyder White, LWB's, 6 speed... Crazy Fun!!!

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

Very cool car.

The windshield, door window frames and quarter glass are your standard 911 fare. However, the rest of the car has a Ghia feel to it.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

It looks as though it might float! Any idea where it is now?

Some related photos (at least as Alpines)...
    Peter Kane

'72 911S Targa
    Message Board Co-Moderator - Early 911S Registry #100

>The windshield, door window frames and quarter glass are your standard 911 fare. However, the rest of the car has a Ghia feel to it.

The body is not a hybrid, it's an Alpine (Renault) A 110, with 911 motor I'm guessing. But anyway, the body is pure Alpine.

Those are nice cars and they did beat the 911s in some runs of the Monte carlo rallye...I'd get one if I could find one <40K, like 911S, they haver skyrocketed in price !

Realpor Alpinche

What the --- ? . . .
    http://www.estanislaoreverter.com/es/el-alpinche.htm

A Porsche-propelled Renault?

We Can Be Heroes

Alpines are one of my favorites....I can only imagine how quick this car was with a real engine in it.....