Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: DRIVERS Wanted: SOW in March

Ok, so I made a couple of phone calls, my girls need to scrape up some cash, I have myself and possibly 2 more.
    I'll pm you, Ray, and I've got a call in on a pink helmet, but I may go with baby blue, since it matches my car better.
    I'm just saying...

You go girls! Teach these good ol boys how to tame the track. Sounds like you're all gonna have a great time on the west coast.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Perfecto!..

..Victoria Baby....this is great.....believe me,folks... this chick can wear a helmet! ... and to Chris and Ray : Good Job to "hook up" the Mini-Skirts...only problem after all this... Gloria & Sheila might wann'a switch to "Mini's"... ... / Lars...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lars Wikblad...

Early 911 "S" Registry # 527
    "R" Gruppe # 314

Yay!

HI Lars! Hi Chris!
    I sent Ray my check today! Yay! So I'm in, waiting for the others...
    If the R Gruppe girls want to defect and come get MINI's I wholly support that, we don't have to get up so damn early for our rallies.
    (I think I'm going to plan a rally to go to a soccer game and see Becks when he gets here! That's how we roll)

checks coming in...

Quote Originally Posted by Victoriabb
    I sent Ray my check today! Yay! So I'm in, waiting for the others...
    So am I!!

Victoria, Great talking with you. YES, you are in...I am waiting for others who say they are in, BUT, have not contacted regarding the money. Lets get the money in....As of now, MORE than 20 have stated that they are in...First 20 PAID are in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

[QUOTE=larwik...only problem after all this... Gloria & Sheila might wann'a switch to "Mini's"... ... / Lars...[/QUOTE]

....and you might see me with a full head of hair too !!!
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335

Put my $ in the mail yesterday. Let me know when you get it. Looking forward to the day and I will be plenty warmed up after having had some seat time @ SOW and Laguna Seca in the 2 weeks prior to this event.
    Dan Byers
    71T targa - "Stay Puff"
    EarlyS Member #608

MINI Skirts!

We're on our way!!!
    (patti is the taller one at the yellow convertible)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

God help me! Why do I have to live up here near Niagara Falls?????
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330