Thread: FS: 1973 911E Coupe w/ factory "S" options

FS: 1973 911E Coupe w/ factory "S" options

VIN NR. 9113200931 Outstanding survivor! Only 42,273 miles as certified by the state of Florida title. Factory "S" optioned car with steel "S" front spoiler, carpet, trim, etc.. Standard seats, as equipped, however factory Recaro "S" sportseats are available. Only one re-paint several years ago. Remains in outstanding condition. Not a concour car, but fantastic survivor. Gemini Blue (335-943) with black interior. All orignial. Correct 1973 dash without cracks! I have over 100 photos of the detail of the car that I can e-mail to you upon request. Runs and drives great! Engine has been refreshed less than 500 miles back and restored to near PCA Concour specs. Factory A/C. I thought I would give the Early 911 guys a shot at buying this excellent example of the last of the early 911's before placing on ebay or other auction sites. Excellent 1966 911 or 1968 911S considered for trade.

Please e-mail me directly at styler@tylernet.com or call me at 727-403-7664 I am located in Clearwater, Florida. Asking $39,000.00 or best offer.

Thanks,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott J. Tyler
    Early 911S Registry #11 or so
    R Gruppe #361

looks like a really nice car, good luck on sale.

Thumbs up

If I hadn't already been there and done that with a gemini blue 911S coupe I would be calling you on this one. Pretty car and a great color. Good luck.

Does the car have a sunroof? I can't tell from the photo.
    Thanks,
    Bobby

Bobby,

Sorry, no sunroof, but does have factory A/C.

Scott
    Scott J. Tyler
    Early 911S Registry #11 or so
    R Gruppe #361