Thread: FS: 1991 C-2 Targa, Black/Grey

FS: 1991 C-2 Targa, Black/Grey

Guys,

Help me sell this for a friend: 1991 911 C-2 Targa, 5 speed, Black exterior, Grey interior. 174k miles but runs strong. Records last three years. A/C blows cold. Car is in Cincinnati. Contact Gary Wilson, 513 271-4400 or ggrahamshop@fuse.net $14,500.00

John Meyer, card carrying member #322

Doing my duties as cheif technology officer of the caproader clan, here are some pictures of said car. Again I am not the seller, only hosting the pictures for my father's friend.

wondering what your opinion of this car would be as a daily driver?Do you know if it has had the early 964 problems looked after.Ispoke to Gary and he didn't seem to know what I was asking.Thanks Marty

Marty,

My experience is pretty much limited to 73 and earlier. Except for the stuff I have read in Excellence, I'm not much of an expert on 964's. I will say that Gary is as honest as he could be. If he isn't telling you something, it's not because he is hiding something, it's because he doesn't know. And that would not surprise me as his Porsche involvement is not one of a super enthusiast. But he does take the time and effort to do the right maintenance. Steve Mains at Sports Car Store, 859 283 0800 has the car as we speak for an oil change. Steve can give you the straight story on the car. If you would like to talk, call me at 513 325 8071.

John

I've owned several 964s - they're great cars. Quite a bit more "modern" driving than the Carerra 3.2s. All the early problems (flywheels, leaking) have been long worked out when you get to these miles.

Similar Threads

1. 1971 911E Targa Oxford Grey
    By Macroni in forum For Sale/Wanted: Early 911 Cars, 1965 - 1973
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 07:46 PM
  2. WTB...Original grey carpet pieces for 73 Targa
    By turbo993 in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2012, 09:25 PM
  3. Price Check: 1973 911 S Targa Black on Black
    By Ajco in forum For Sale/Wanted: Early 911 Cars, 1965 - 1973
    Replies: 6