Thread: NOS: SWB US rear indicator units

NOS: SWB US rear indicator units

Hi,

I was going to use these on an Euro car and thus I would need to change the lenses but these are to perfect to mess around with. I think it is best I sell these and find another pair as these would make a great addition to any US SWB concourse car.

I believe these are NOS as they come in the original boxes, but if not they could not have been used that long. Please see pics for condition as they are sold as seen.

I also have the fronts to go with these. These are for sale on another thread.

Price. $900 ono

Thanks

Alan

alan
    i have pm you my details for both front and rear threads please
    thanks
    steve
    66 911 Twinplug
    67S
    83 3.2

Hi Steve,

No problem, they are yours.