Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orfina PD watch NEW!!!!!!

Orfina PD watch NEW!!!!!!

Hi,
    here I have a true treasure! A new newer used Orfina watch from a collection. Never worn, not reconditioned, no new. Unfortunately the box and papers are untraceable yet. There is even the factory seal sticker on the backside of the case. This watch is pretty unique and it is the first I've ever seen in this specification. So what makes this watch so special. First ist is the colour. You know the black and silver one but this is a dark grey like anthracite. Btw - there are also green Orfinas around but also very very rare. Then it is a Millitary version that means mineral glass (no scratches9 and trithium signs on the dial- they shine much more brighter than the series. Movement is the bomb proof Lemania 5100. Have a look at this beautiful watch. I would keep it for sure but I can't keep everything and I'm still building up my RS Replika project.
    Oh btw - since the watch is new and newer worn the bracelet has the full length - look at the last picture how much room there is between my wrist.
    If you have questions please just drop me an email (better as PM). Maybe it could be that it takes some time to answer - I will be joining the world greates oldtimer show at Essen - the Techno Classica - tomorrow. There must be an over 25 years old 911 R barn find - never touched. I love the stories... .
    Thanks Yeti

Edit - since it looks at the first pic that there is a damage - wich is not - here another picture. No scratches at all!!!

I have replied to all PMs- thank you. The watch is really new and newer worn and it is a rare colour with specific options. So you won't find anybody else at a Porsche meeting who wears the same watch - that's for sure. Anymore questions - please just ask.
    Thanks again.

*bump*

Still available. The asking price is $1.5k . Let me know what you think.
    Thanks again.

*bump* This opportunity for the ultra rare watch will not come very often...
    Thanks Alex

Last bump or it will go to the evil bay in a few days.
    Send me a message if you are interested.
    Thanks

Still available, let me know if anyone here is interested and we can discuss.... I will offer a silver one tomorrow (no pics ready yet) - also excellent condition (overhauled by factory).
    But again - this one here is a extremely rare piece.
    Thanks

New Orfina Watch

Would you consider $1,000. ?
    356 Reg #16227
    Early S Reg #700
    R Gruppe #340

Sorry for this watch it is too less. I've paid a big $$ as well when I bought it. But unfortunately I can't keep all of the beauties.
    We are in this direction for the other watch I can send pics tomorrow - but unfortunately not for this one.
    I have just seen that there was an offer for another Orfina watch last month - a very very good price incl. box and instructions. But please keep in mind if you make a COMPLETE overhaul and a "look like new" you are paying round about $800 for this work. It is worth for sure and the watch will run like a beetle .

It will cost about as much as much as a beetle too!!!!!:

Well it was always a bit expensive to have an exclusive taste . That is the reason we drive and love Porsches. I'm just rebuilding my 3.0 engine in the 914-6 - wow that will be really expensive Btw - what is cheap on a Porsche.
    I would rather pay the price of the watch for this work .